Hotfut School & member management
history of sports school management
HotFut has a history of sports school management. The company partners with lop education brands like The Shri Ram Universal Schools. Lodha world Schools. Callum High School and Indus International School to curate a specialized sports-based curriculum for talented athletes. The HolFut curriculum works around primary and secondary sports options for budding athletes and flexiblele academic hours to ensure a sports and athletic-focused overall schooling development of the children. HotFut with all its excellence and academic partners for each sport ensure the best quality brands. teachers and coaches engage with specific outcomes designed for each sport.
The Shri Ram Universal School Mumbai
Lodha World Schools Mumbai
Caelum High School Pune
the hotfut philosophy
Hotfut uses a holistic approach aimed at achieving overall sporting excellence in India by creating recreational opportunities for kids to learn and play sports and develop their technical and mental fortitude and Further create a system to nurture a raw talent into world-class athletes.
HotFUT aims to:
- Develop sports players of professional caliber through its high standard of coaching.
- Create employment in sport. HotFut has 80% of its staff between 18-25 years.
- Promote fitness and recreation, gender equality, and sports values.
- Use Sport as a tool for empowering youth to discover their potential.
- To encourage and nurture sporting environment among members of society and boost community par anticipate ion in the same.
DEPLOYMENT OF THE PROGRAM
4 Quadrants Of Coaching
THE in school PROGRAM
The Hotfut training and development program has a vision of creating systems at grassroots development of all sports to provide truly world class and premium quality training programs to schools and institutes.
To offer the school a host of sports professionally run by the different Academy partners for a fixed fee that covers multiple sports run at the respective school premises, during/before/after school hours.
3 SPORT PROGRAM
5 SPORT PROGRAM
7 SPORT PROGRAM
Football, Cricket, Tennis,
6-8 Coaches for 6 sports (Football, Cricket, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Basketball.
Psychological, Fitness and Skill-based Assessments and Reports Card (Quarterly monitoring and evaluation system)
1 Inter-School & 2 Intra School Tournaments per sport per year
1 field trip per sport per year (total 6)
Cost of equipment & consumables
Maintenance of the sport facility
Investing in Developing the infrastructure
Curriculum from top brands for each sport carefully crafted for your children
Objective Assessment 3 reports per year
BENEFITS TO SCHOOL
MARKETING AND PRBENEFITS
- Advertising and Promotions To advertise program brands in and around the school.
- Association Value Brand and Prestige value increases in being associated with internationally recognized brands.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Year-Round Training Top-Class training running in sync with the school schedules.
- Career Progression Opportunity for select students showing exceptional talent to participate in scouting programs.
MARKETING AND PRBENEFITS
- The school will boast of international quality sporting infrastructure with minimal or no investment or capital expense to the school.
- The school will also generate revenues while becoming the hub of the sporting community in Thane.
EXPOSURE AND ENGAGEMENT
- Niche Positioning The Partnership would provide a key branding and marketing advantage over competitors and would be a great draw for the kids.
- Interaction with Partner Brands Opportunity for Schools to participate in events as well as monitor the progress of students through coaches.